See Something You Like?
Larry Lawrence Enterprises is located just east of Mt. Pleasant TX, 75455 on Interstate 30, Exit 165, about 2 hours east of Dallas. The store is located on the south side of the Interstate on the frontage road.
Contact us for shipping quote.
This racer has been restored from the frame up. Features on this bike include re-chromed 17″ rear and stock 19″ front rims with new stainless steel spokes, new tires, gold x-ring chain, custom finned engine covers, re-ringed pistons, low time engine rebuilt front brake cylinder, chrome headlight shell and eyebrow with tri-bar cover, pod air filters, carb jets. The front and rear fenders are custom bobbed. The custom paint is a cool looking gold , black and red. The seat is custom leather and ostrich.
1974 Honda CB 750 FOUR **Custom Cafe Racer**
* Texas Title
* Vin#: CB750-2307276
* Mileage: Fresh Rebuilt Motor
* Motor (750cc): Rebuilt
* Transmission: Good Condition
* Scary Fast!
* No Rust
* Outstanding Custom Restoration
* Professionally Customization and Fabrication
* Paint: Clear Coat/Base Coat (Frame, Gas Tank, Etc)
* Custom Paint Theme
* Upholstery: Ostrich Seat Insert Panel
* Fastback Rear Fender w/ Tear Drop Side Marker Lights
* Highly Polished Metals: Alum. Fittings, Alum. Side Covers, Bolts, Etc)
* Lots of Chrome
* Lots of Custom Features
* Custom Gauges
* Custom Gold Chain
* 4-into-1 Honda Super Sport Full Exhaust w/ Custom Tip
* Clip-on Style Dropped Handle Bar w/ Bar-end Mirrors
* Tri-Bar Headlight w/ Chrome Shade
* Bikini Style Front Fender
* Honda Super Sport Tank (3″ Longer than Original)
* Front Brakes w/ Drilled Rotors
* Set-back Rear Shocks
Front – 19″ Chrome Wheels w/ SS Spokes
Rear – 17″ Chrome Wheels w/ SS Spokes w/ Vented Brake Drum
* Lots of Parts are “One of a Kind”
* Great Looking Motorcycle…very retro and unique…Don’t Miss Out!